Wedding Day Coordination Only
* Meet with client to develop a timeline for the wedding day, confirmation of vendor commitments for the wedding day
* Coordination and direction of wedding day events
* Greet vendors, ensure all arrive and deliver as contracted, receive deliveries
* Oversee setup and design of reception venue
* Make sure that guest seating plan and/or place cards are displayed properly
* Assist with seating of guests.
* Ensure that all wedding favors, photos, table numbers/signs, menus, disposable cameras, toasting flutes, cake cutter
and server, etc are placed properly
* Make sure guests with special needs are attended to, assist guests with questions
* Assist maid of honor with bustling your gown and changing your attire
* Make sure that any special meals (such as vegetarian requests) are taken care of properly
* Coordinate food/beverage service and timing with the chef/wait-staff
* Check that all candles are lit before guests enter the reception venue and that they stay lit throughout your celebration
* Coordinate with DJ/MC with schedule of events and cuing activities properly
* Make sure that VIP guests and family members are present for activities such as cake cutting, parent’s dance, etc.
* Distribute gratuities to the proper people and vendors on your behalf.
* Pack up all your personal items, top tier of your wedding cake, disposable cameras, gifts, etc at the end of the celebration
* Have Wedding emergency kit on hand
Pricing starting at $995.00